Sunday, October 21, 2007

FROM CAIRO TO BISSAU VIA - CASABLANCA AND DAKAR

Roy has reported in and has the following to say. Arrived back in Cairo yesterday....writing this from The Harris Cafe, a lovely Internet cafe....wood paneled pub style...but no alcohol here...much more than a cafe....super food menu with lots of deserts and non-alcoholic drinks with names we usually relate to the stronger versions....Skype messages coming in offering to keep me company so I don't eat alone tonight....my traveling companions are off to the pyramids for a night horse back ride. Off to Bissau via Casablanca and Dakar... early morning departure 0700 which means a 0500 ck in...ughhh....We will have about eight hours to continue our rounds of Casablanca and maybe an exotic lunch. My best to all my readers and listeners. Roy